| 0 comments ]

I remember David (Brodie's dad) asking me on my second day here what are the places I would like to visit when I am with them. I said I have no such list. I just managed to say Apple Store. And that was the only place I thought I would like to visit. But being the magnanimous family that it is, the Henrys took me to places I would have never imagined. So below is the list of places I visited, in chronological order...

In Fairfield, CT

Fairfield sledging area

In New York City, NY

Wall Street

New York Stock Exchange

IBM Headquarters

Lincoln Battery

Madison Avenue

Park Avenue

Grand Central Station

Metropolitan Museum of Art

Flagship Apple Store

Plaza Hotel

Central Park

Black Box Building

Time Warner Headquarters

McGraw – Hill Headquarters

Lehman Bros. building

Times Square

Broadway

Rockefeller Center

Saks, Fifth Avenue

In Fairfield, CT

Fairfield Beach

Slumdog Millionaire

LaGuardia International Airport

In Tennessee

Memphis International Airport

Walmart superstore

The Adams’ House

The Henrys’ House

Tom Reed’s 140 acre farm

Horse stable

Best Buy superstore

Cypress park

Nashville Capitol Building

Parthenon (imitation)

Vanderbilt College

Hard Rock Café

Nashville Photo Museum

Country Music Shop

Railroad Hotel

Cold War Memorial

World War II Memorial

First House in Jackson, TN

Jackson State Park

Ken & Donna’s Home

In Fairfield, CT

Emma Harris’s Home

IMAX – Grand Canyon Film

Norwalk Maritime Aquarium

Fairfield Beach

Radioshack

Westport

In New York City, NY

United Nations Headquarters

Empire State Building

Minskoff Theatre, Broadway – Lion King



As you can see I have been quite busy these past 20 days. Even when I had the time, I rather picked up a book rather than update my blog. I will give full particulars later. I promise. I have lots to share... lots of memories to immortalize on this blog.. But I wont be able to do them in order of occurrence.. but that wont matter I think. So keep coming back to my blog for new and exciting posts..



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

0 comments

Post a Comment