| 0 comments ]


Emma Harris.
Brodie's old friend and philosophy student. I spent New Year's Eve at her place with Brodie's other friends. The best person I have met in the US (till now) and she has the most amazing voice I ever heard.
















David.

Brodie's Dad. He works in BusinessWeek as a Senior Writer, loves photography and answers all my questions about the US.












Donna.
She is David's sister.





















Ken.
Donna's husband. I had amazing pizzas at their place.
















Madison.
Brodie's younger sister. Being the youngest, she is giving away the presents to all from the bottom of the Christmas Tree..


















Clockwise from left: Austin, Madison, Madeline Adams and Daniel Adams.
Daniel and Madeline are cousins of Austin (and Brodie's and Madison's of course).











Tim Adams.
A hospital administrator, he let me fiddle around with his Kindle.




















Tom Reed.
The rich owner of the most amazing 140-acre farm in Tennessee. He owns five big dogs, five horses, five geese and more than a hundred cows on his farm. He let me drive his ATV on some on the steepest slopes on the farm.








Clockwise from left: Cheryl, Austin, Brodie, me and Madison.

Austin is great in sports, and hates vegetarian food. Madison hates Austin when he bugs her.











Mary Lou Adams.
She made the most sweetest pie I have ever had! I forgot the name though..













If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

0 comments

Post a Comment